Souvenir sellers from the "Mihai Eminescu" square will be relocated in arranged places and will have the issuance of trade permitsThe document of strategic and sustainable planning of a Chisinau municipality - Chisinau - green city - Strategic planning of Chisinau municipality was approved by CMCCreation of working groups responsible for electronic payment in public transport and elaboration of the paid car park concept in the capital
Landscaping works for "La Izvor" Park24.03.2020 14:59 349 Views
Chisinau City Hall informs that the "La Izvor" Park in the Buiucani sector of the capital will be redeveloped during the current year. A 1100-seat beach football stadium is also to be built here in collaboration with the Moldovan Football Federation (FMF). Work on the construction of the stadium is due to be completed by 25 July 2020. Funding for the stadium building, 80% of the project value, will be provided by the International Football Federation (FIFA). The remaining amount, 20% of the cost will be borne by the FMF.
A decision on the 25-year for leasing the territory of 0,7 ha for the stadium, was previously approved by the Chisinau Municipal Council.
On 24.02.2020, the Chisinau City Hall issued a Urbanism Certificate for design, and on 18.03.2020 the Building Permit was issued.
In the adjacent to the future beach football stadium, courts will be set up for different sports: mini-football, tennis, beach volleyball, children's playgrounds, as well as a barbecue area. These objectives will be made available to the inhabitants of the city.
At the same time, a public car park will be arranged on the vacant land of Ghidighici Street, next to the headquarters of the Buiucani Football Club, on an area of 1 ha.
With reference to the renovation works of the Park "La Izvor", it should be noted that in 2020 2 of the 4 existing areas of the recreational space will be rehabilitated. This provides for the redevelopment of pedestrian walkways, with a total length of 7.8 km and which will provide the link between the 4 lakes on the territory of the recreational area. The project also provides for the arrangement of an artesian fountain and cycle paths.
"We want the "La Izvor" Park to become a place of attraction for the inhabitants of the capital, where people gather for the sport practice" said the General Mayor, Ion Ceban.